Monday, September 12, 2011

Week 10 EOC: What are the benefits vs. the features?


The benefit of my food truck is that my food will not leave you over stuffed or still hungry during and after your lunch break.  You can come to my food truck with the confidence in knowing that you will get your time and money’s worth.  You can also pre-order your lunch online.  So you can feel at ease knowing that while you make your way to my food truck your food will be hot and ready for you.  We also offer tasty health options for anyone who is looking to watch their weight.  Displays of nutrition of each individual food item will be displayed on your LCD screen located on the outside of our food truck.  No longer do you have to sacrifice great taste while watching your figure.  Another benefit of my food truck is for my loyal customers.  A loyalty program will be made for those who frequent my food truck.  There will be a twenty percent off for loyal customers who have frequented my truck for more than thirty times.  And if you work in the food and beverage industry just show proof and we will give you our industry discount.  For music artist who are looking to be heard drop your work of art into our art box and we will display your music on our over head speaker the following day.  To help get you the local exposure you need any artist will be able to upload their produced tunes over our SoundCloud account via Facebook.  This will be displayed on every customers profile page who likes us on Facebook.  So the possibilities are endless.  Leave it up to us to get your works of musical art out to all Las Vegas locals.  I guarantee through this network your voice will be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment