Monday, September 12, 2011

Implementation Evaluation Control

“The analysis, planning, implementation, and control of sales force activities. It includes designing sales force strategy and structure and recruiting, selecting, training, supervising, compensating, and evaluating the firm’s salespeople.”  Marketing:  An Introduction, Chapter 13, pg.10, Kotler.  This will be done by me.  By being able to send out employees to shop the food truck market to see what is out there.  And by doing monthly employee evaluation’s will determine if you are still a right fit for my company.  Of course all resources will be utilized first before giving someone the boot.  New recruits will be on a 2 day orientation before stepping into the truck to actually work.  I believe that it is very important that the core values are instilled in every employee I hire or this will definitely hurt my brand and company that I will build.   There will only be a handful of employees for my business.  This is determined again by the hiring process through intensive interviews and test.   “Once the company has set its structure, it is ready to consider sales force size. Sales forces may range in size from only a few salespeople to tens of thousands.”  Marketing:  An Introduction, Chapter 13, pg. 14. Kotler.

No comments:

Post a Comment