Monday, September 12, 2011

Target Market Strategy

My target market strategy is would be the micromarketing strategy.  Micromarketing is the practice of tailoring products and marketing programs to suit the tastes of specific individuals and locations. Rather than seeing a customer in every individual, micromarketers see the individual in every customer. Micromarketing includes local marketing and individual marketing.”  Marketing:  An Introduction, Chapter 6, pg.28, Kotler.  My market strategy would be more of the local marketing than the individual marketing.  By applying my social media accounts like Twitter and Facebook, It would be easier to tailor my menu and music to the needs and wants of all Las Vegans.  New guest would also be able to find me by using applications on their smartphone that will show my location when looking for my food truck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment