Monday, August 15, 2011

Week 6 EOC: Me X 3 Products I Use


Ever since I was in Junior High I’ve been using Old Spice.  I’ve tried the others like Right Guard and Degree for men but none worked for me the way Old Spice has.  Its right blend of chemicals has made it so that my skin didn’t break out in rashes like the other deodorants have.  Plus its smell isn’t overpowering like the others.  Another product that I have come very fond of is Samsungs LCD TV’s.  The sure design and technology behind Samsung is very creative and innovative.  My first LCD TV was a Samsung and I haven’t thought of or looked at any other brand since.  The quality you get from Samsung to me has far surpassed Sony and the other TV brands.  The product truly speaks for itself, especially when trying to convince your wife that you need another TV for the household, as in my case.  The sleek design and picture quality compared side by side with the other TVs was all it took for my wife to say yes.  I believe Samsung has gotten it right by appealing to both sexes.  Finally the other product that I use on a daily basis is Optimum Nutrition’s Procomplex Protein powder.  It has helped me to maintain a healthy diet in my weight training regimen without sacrificing the taste that most protein powders are known for.  By allowing me to focus on the task at hand with proven results that I have seen it’s been the best protein supplement I have come a crossed.  This is one of the reasons why it has become the number one rated protein supplement by bodybuilders for three years in a row now.  And when people who make a living from bodybuilding say it’s the best, who am I to argue with them?        

No comments:

Post a Comment