Monday, August 29, 2011

Week 8 EOC: My Creative Content

My creative content for my food truck PoorBoyeez Food Truck would first be to utilize all social media outlets that are available to me.  Utilizing Twitter and Facebook to post menu specials of the day and a link to the website were anyone can get information on menus, pricing, events, and other miscellaneous items.  YouTube creative contest would be held monthly on topics dealing with being a PoorBoy or PoorGurl in your town.  My love for audio would be incorporated into my food truck.  Play list for my food truck would be from followers who have linked their own work with the SoundCloud account for PoorBoyeez.  Mix-tapes will be produced and sold only from highly voted songs from followers.  It would be a volume series that would come out every three to six months depending on the demand from customers.  Incorporated with the launch of every mix-tape would be a meet and greet of the future stars of Las Vegas.  Also, I would sell shirts that would be displayed on the inside of my truck and on the LCD screen with other events and information that would be taking place the day of, it will be located on the outside of my truck for people to see as I’m driving around town.  Loyal followers would be able to give me ideas on shirt quotes that people will also vote on and see printed on specialty shirts sold.  Pre-orders will be taken for mix-tapes and shirts on the website itself.  Pick up will be at any location the food truck will be for the day.  Rewards for winners will be a copy of the shirt or mix-tape that they were a part of, free food for 30 visits, and a special menu item named after them ran for an entire month.    

No comments:

Post a Comment